I Lost My Body (2019) Best Movie Online Site

J'ai perdu mon corps 2019 a movie title with genre Animation, Drama, Fantasy, All Time Top Movie in High Quality Video. Get Out Watch Movie I Lost My Body in HD Video. Best Movie To Watch I Lost My Body in Top Quality. Popular Movie Names I Lost My Body in HD Quality. Best Movie Titles Ever I Lost My Body in Best Video Format.


You can observe total overview of I Lost My Body below:
  • Original Title : J'ai perdu mon corps
  • Movie title in your country : I Lost My Body
  • Year of movie : 2019
  • Genres of movie : Animation, Drama, Fantasy,
  • Status of movie : Released
  • Release date of movie : 2019-11-06
  • Companies of movie : Studio Xilam, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Cinéma,
  • Countries of movie : France,
  • Language of movie : Français,
  • Durationof movie : 81 Min
  • Average vote of movie : 7.6
  • Actors of movie :Sarah Lynn Dawson (The Mother (English Version)), Patrick d'Assumçao (Gigi (voice)), Hichem Mesbah (Le père (voice)), Victoire Du Bois (Gabrielle (voice)), Hakim Faris (Naoufel (voice)), Tucker Chandler (Young Naoufel (English Voice)), George Wendt (Gigi (English Voice)), Barbara Goodson (Mrs. Lussac (English Voice), Céline Ronté (Baby's Mother (Voice)), Tara Sands (Baby's Mother (English Voice)), Alia Shawkat (Gabrielle (English Voice)), Bellamine Abdelmalek (Raouf (Voice)), Jonny Mars (Raouf (English Voice)), Anouar H. Smaine (Le père (English Voice)), Nicole Favart (Mrs. Lussac (Voice)), Alphonse Arfi (Young Naoufel (Voice)), Myriam Loucif (La mère (voice)), Dev Patel (Naoufel (English Voice))
An extraordinary journey in self-discovery.

9806192

I Lost My Body is a better movie produced by Studio Xilam, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Cinéma, by using a overview of the movie is "A story of Naoufel, a young man who is in love with Gabrielle. In another part of town, a severed hand escapes from a dissection lab, determined to find its body again.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best quality of sound and finest starring actors.

If you already seek to explore for movies by entry I Lost My Body, you're on the suitable site. Here you can keep your eyes open for free or download it out of your mobile device by clicking on the download button. You can too watch an incredible number of latest movie titles without spending a dime by registering to be the member. You basically takes 2 mins to subscribe as well as enjoy variant latest movies for no cost

... Network Stream Movie I Lost My Body in Top Video Format Ultra HD ....




Executive Producer : Camille Wiplier, Animation : Orange, Sound Editor : Anne-Sophie Coste, Screenplay : Guillaume Laurant, Sound Designer : Manuel Drouglazet, Producer : Marc Du Pontavice, Original Music Composer : Dan Levy, Storyboard Artist : Julien Bisaro, Animation Director : David Nasser, Executive Producer : Lucie Bolze, Production Design : Fursy Teyssier, Sound Mixer : Jérôme Wiciak, Production Design : Jeoffrey Magellan, Director : Jérémy Clapin, Editor : Benjamin Massoubre, Novel : Guillaume Laurant, Storyboard Artist : Jérémy Clapin, Screenplay : Jérémy Clapin
Sure, now you can watch video regarding online a movie I Lost My Body completely length and get the connection to this video I Lost My Body in Best Look Video Format.


Tags: based on novel or book, cartoon, flashback, surrealism, severed hand, pizza delivery boy, crawling hand, librarian,